Manage episode 375109427 series 98928
What happens when you get six thousand remote viewers together to look into the future? That's just what world-renowned remote viewer and trainer Stephan Schwartz did. First, he took 4000 thousand remote viewers and looked at 2050, THEN he took 6000 and looked at 2060...and what he found will SHOCK you. Prepare to be mind-blown by this look into the future by the very man who discovered Cleopatra's Palace and Mark Anthony's Palace, Pompeys Pillar and the Pharaoh's Lighthouse. There's never been a more accurate remote viewer nor so many brought together.
Stephen A. Schwartz is a renowned scientist, futurist, historian, and writer on subjects such as Remote Viewing. With a background in remote viewing, parapsychology, and exploring the frontiers of human consciousness, he has dedicated his career to unraveling the mysteries of the mind and its connection to the future.
Find out more from Stephan A. Schwartz: https://stephanaschwartz.com/
Check out Stephen's daily SchwartzReport: https://www.schwartzreport.net/
To find out more visit:
- https://amzn.to/3qULECz - Order Michael Sandler's book, "AWE, the Automatic Writing Experience"
- www.automaticwriting.com - Automatic Writing Experience Course
- www.inspirenationuniversity.com - Michael Sandler's School of Mystics
- Join Our YouTube Membership for behind-the-scenes access - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoOM-cCEPbJ1vzlQAFQu1A/join
- https://www.dailywoohoo.com/ - Sign up for my FREE daily newsletter for high-vibration content.
Follow Michael and Jessica’s exciting journey and get even more great tools, tips, and behind-the-scenes access. Go to https://www.patreon.com/inspirenation
For free meditations, weekly tips, stories, and similar shows visit: https://inspirenationshow.com/
We’ve got Merch! - https://teespring.com/stores/inspire-nation-store
Follow Inspire Nation, and the lives of Michael and Jessica, on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/InspireNationLive/
Find us on TikTok - https://www.tiktok.com/@inspirenationshow