Manage episode 361677983 series 1394353
Preston Pysh and Dylan LeClair cover Dylan's use of AI, programming, and on-chain analytics, what's driving the recent surge we've seen in the Bitcoin price since the start of the year, and what he's personally paying attention to in the general macro overview.
Dylan is one of the lead writers and researchers at Bitcoin Magazine Pro and has some of the most interesting and well-researched takes on what's currently happening with the market.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
00:00 - Intro
01:11 - What has Dylan been doing with Python, AI, and on-chain analytics?
14:38 - A review of charts that Dylan is finding most important.
29:23 - Does the lack of exuberance in the past cycle compress the spring for the next cycle?
41:09 - What comes next from the G7 government on the crypto enterprise?
52:39 - Dylan's thoughts on commercial real estate.
53:47 - Dylan's thoughts on Binance moving forward.
Disclaimer: Slight discrepancies in the timestamps may occur due to podcast platform differences
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Dylan's Twitter.
- Bitcoin Magazine Pro.
- Related episode: Listen to BTC106: FTX Failure, GBTC, Genesis DCG & more w/ Dylan LeClair, or watch the video.
- Related episode: Listen to BTC053: Bitcoin Derivatives & On-Chain Data w/ Will Clemente & Dylan LeClair, or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Invest in Bitcoin with confidence on River. It's the most secure way to buy Bitcoin with 100% full reserve custody and zero fees on recurring orders.
- If you’re aware you need to improve your bitcoin security but have been putting it off, Unchained Capital's Concierge Onboarding is a simple way to get started—sooner rather than later. Book your onboarding today and at checkout, get $50 off with the promo code FUNDAMENTALS.
- Easily diversify beyond stocks and bonds, and build wealth through streamlined CRE investing with EquityMultiple.
- Make connections, gain knowledge, and uplift your governance CV by becoming a member of the AICD today.
- What does happen when money and big feelings mix? Tune in to find out on the new podcast, Open Money, presented by Servus Credit Union.
- Capitalize on the rapidly growing cybersecurity market today with Atakama.
- Have Commonwealth Private's Private Bankers take the time to understand your goals and tailor solutions that create less for you to do and more for you to enjoy.
- If you're into marketing podcasts that walk through how successful entrepreneurs, politicians, and influencers have convinced and persuaded people, then you should give Nudge, hosted by Phil Agnew, a listen!
- Get yourself a Blockstream Jade -- An all-in-one, bitcoin-only hardware wallet that makes protecting your bitcoin so easy. Use the coupon code Fundamentals to get 10% off.
- Apply for the Employee Retention Credit easily, no matter how busy you are, with Innovation Refunds.
- Hire expert marketers, on-demand, with MarketerHire. Listeners get a $1,000 credit for first-time customers when you use code WSB.
- Discover the leading community for engaged investors, and the best source of investment analysis and opinion with Seeking Alpha. Listeners get a special deal: Alpha Picks for $99 + 1 month of FREE Seeking Alpha Premium!
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.