Manage episode 352106732 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 04:05 - Their current outlook for the market for 2023.
- 08:02 - The importance of “getting in the game” and investing early and often.
- 11:47 - Time-tested strategies that investors can use to weather any market cycle.
- 23:26 - How to determine what mix of assets is right to meet an investor’s goals.
- 26:47 - What are some of the biggest behavioral mistakes investors make and how to avoid them.
- 32:55 - The year-end checklist that investors should review in terms of their financial plan and strategy.
- 39:24 - What constitutes a well-built financial plan or “game plan”.
- 42:57 - How wealth transfers may greatly impact Millennials going forward and how to incorporate this into their planning.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Check out: Boyer Financial Services.
- Related Episode: How to Create a Recession-Proof Financial Plan w/ Dave Alison – MI234.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- Save time and money on your rental property insurance with Steadily. Get a commitment-free quote today.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Disclosure: The opinions voiced in this show (Millennial Investing) are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult the appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision. All performance referenced is historical and is no guarantee of future results.
All indices are unmanaged and may not be invested into directly.
Jason Jacobi and Mark Boyer is a registered representative with and securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!