MI Rewind: Investing in China, Emerging Industries, and Affirm Deep Dive w/ Simon Erickson
Manage episode 352398938 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- What Simon’s take is on the Reddit and Wall Street Bet’s movement.
- What exactly is happening in China with the crackdown on tech companies?
- What is happening with shortages in the semiconductor industry and why is it important?
- What the space economy is and what types of companies are involved.
- What Affirm does and why they are well-positioned as a business.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
- Related Episode: Listen to MI040: COVID19 and Growth Investing with Simon Erickson or watch the video.
- Related Episode: Listen to MI088: Growth Investing Stock Analysis with Simon Erickson or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Millennial Investing Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try Robert and Rebecca’s favorite tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get personalized, expert advice that helps you see things clearly with ATB.
- Save time and money on your rental property insurance with Steadily. Get a commitment-free quote today.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Thanks to rising interest rates artificially driving down the prices of even the best assets, Fundrise expects 2023 to be one of the most opportune real estate investing environments of the last decade. Take advantage of this unique investing environment.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
Connect with Simon: Website | Twitter
Connect with Robert: Website | Twitter | Instagram
Connect with Clay: Twitter