Manage episode 377976315 series 2801857
Continuing with the conversation of how to deal with uncertainty from the last episode, today I speak on how to find emotional freedom and liberate yourself from the need to know.
From a spiritual perspective, unknowing is where you free yourself from the constant connection to logic and the physical world of societal expectations and surrender to the feminine flow of the Divine Mother and let Spirit guide your path.
I recorded this episode from a very wounded place, but it is in these moments that one surrenders to Spirit to allow whatever is meant to move through me to be shared with you, a live example of the theme of this episode. I let go of the expectations of what I had planned, the constant mind chatter of whether or not this episode would be everything I had intended, and just allowed myself to release the chains that bind me emotionally to record and just RELEASE.
This is a metaphor for life, as the great Mark Twain says, The trouble with the world is not that people know too little; it's that they know so many things that just aren't so. — Mark Twain
Therefore, I challenge you to let go of your expectations today and see what unfolds for you in the experience of listening to this episode. Would love to know what comes up for you, DM here on Instagram.
Connect with me:
- Join my Live Vibrant Sisterhood - we kick off in January of 2024 - DM me for deets or click here to preview!
- I'm on the Gram! Find me on Instagram @mozen_wellness, click here to DM! Would love to hear how you're experiencing this episode + the pod.
- Are you on the new Threads? Follow me for a daily dose of ALIVENESS!
- Come ALIVE with me - click here to see what's new: https://bio.site/mozenwellness
- Support the show + help us continue healing mental health through this podcast!