Manage episode 362842793 series 2804840
There's no singular path when it comes to continuing your education. For many, heading to a four-year residential university is a natural leap. For others, pursuing trade school or other professional training might be the next logical move.
Then there's the option of community college, which gives students the opportunity to ease into college life, explore a variety of academic disciplines and earn a degree—all in preparation for the next big step.
This episode of College Admissions Insider is all about the role community college can play in a student's educational journey. We're chatting about how community college differs from four-year universities, why a student might consider attending this type of school, tips for transferring into a bachelor's degree program and more.
Our guests are two staff members from Bucknell's Office of Admissions: associate dean of admissions and director of partnerships Caro Mercado and admissions counselor Aries Contreras ’22.
Read a transcript for this episode
If you have a question, comment or idea for a future episode, email email@example.com.
- Explore Bucknell’s Community College Scholars Program
- Info about transferring to Bucknell
- Info about applying to Bucknell
- Application dates and deadlines
- Plan a visit to Bucknell
- @iamraybucknell, our student-run Instagram
- Build a Bucknell Custom Viewbook
- Latest news for prospective students
- Bucknell Virtual Welcome Center