Career Advice, Job Application Must-Do's, Interview Tips, and Work Experience insights with Dane Sharp and Alliv Samson
Manage episode 291139752 series 2662430
In this Quick Take episode of the Dream Job Ready podcast, Dane Sharp asks Alliv Samson (co-founder of Kami) 3 questions.
Those 3 questions are:
- What job advice has had the most impact on your career?
- What's a must-do in any job application or interview?
- What's one thing you wish you knew, understood and/or appreciated earlier in your career?
Alliv also gets the chance to ask Dane 1 random question about something career/job related.
This short interview was done off the back of Dane and Alliv's longer chat in Episode 48, where the two talk entrepreneurship, business leadership, culture and customers. Kami is an EdTech company that offers a digital document tool in schools, that is being used by over 25 million teachers and students across the world.
If you'd like to connect with Dream Job Ready via our Socials:
- YouTube / Search 'Dream Job Ready'
- LinkedIn / https://www.linkedin.com/company/dreamjobready
- Facebook / @dreamjobready
- Instagram / @dreamjobready
- Twitter / @dreamjobready
And if you'd like to financially support this podcast series, please make a contribution via https://supporter.acast.com/dream-job-ready-1
Music: ‘Funky Sunday’ composed and performed by Mark Matthews.
Copyright 2020 | Remarkable
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/dreamjobready.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.