Manage episode 346340022 series 3378344
In this episode, we talk with Sebastien Borget co-founder of The Sandbox; one of the most popular virtual worlds in the Metaverse.
These days, virtual worlds are more than just people playing games. Imagine a virtual world with land, assets, buildings, events and fashion you can buy. How about a virtual world with economies, entrepreneurs creating businesses and people earning real money.
The world as we know it is changing. The question we'll be asking is, is it a good thing?
P.S. There’s no better way to learn about the virtual world than by trying it yourself! That’s why we encourage you to try The Sandbox, it's free to play and a lot of fun. Give it a shot! You won't be disappointed.
The 3 things you will learn:
- What is the metaverse and how virtual will be part of it
- How to make money in The Sandbox economy
- Some predictions for how the metaverse will impact our lives
- The Sandbox | Website
- Decentraland | Website
- CryptoKitties | Website
- OpenSea | Website
- Axiom Space | Website
- Minecraft | Website
- Rabbids | Website
P.S. Whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways we can help you become a Metaverse Expert
- Follow Howard on Twitter for daily tips: https://twitter.com/howardvk
- Be sure to subscribe so that you never miss an episode! https://frontierofthemetaverse.com/listen
- Subscribe to our Newsletter for weekly insights: https://www.getrevue.co/profile/howardvk