بایگانی مجموعه ها ("فیدهای غیر فعال" status)
When? This feed was archived on May 26, 2022 09:09 (). Last successful fetch was on April 21, 2022 16:22 ()
Why? فیدهای غیر فعال status. سرورهای ما، برای یک دوره پایدار، قادر به بازیابی یک فید پادکست معتبر نبوده اند.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 316133181 series 2360053
- Georgia mindset: They got 2018 Ohio State gamed vs Bama, think they’re going to beat Michigan and lose to Bama again.
- Hoping there’s some non-linear stuff going on: What UGA does to offenses in the 30s or 50s may not be what they do to a Top 5 group.
- Michigan has to get their explosive plays, a la Wisconsin.
- They’re 2018 Michigan on defense, if Ryan Glasgow was 6’6”/340. Want to put 8 in the box and cover 1.
- Dealing with Davis? Trap trap trap trap. Want to see a great Michigan gameplan.
- Georgia’s offense like throwing to the TE and RB so if Michigan can put them in long downs they put the Dawgs in a bad spot where they are using their best offensive weapons to chip Hutchinson/Ojabo.
- Brian recalls Andre Seldon broke up a fade in an all-star game vs their 6’7”/265 TE Darnell Washington.
- Basketball vs UCF: Michigan has to fix their turnover problem and their guards getting blown by problem. One of these problems probably gets fixed this game. Key to the game: hit your threes, because they play two bigs.