Manage episode 364545235 series 2436396
How do you react under extreme stress? Do you find yourself over-functioning or under-functioning? This is just one of the areas I explore with author and coach Lara Cullen on our episode on resilience this week. We also discuss…
- Lara’s definition of resilience and why we both hate the term ‘mental toughness’
- The qualities of resilient people
- How you can use energy, mindset and strategies to become more resilient
- How understanding resilience can make us better leaders
Lara Cullen is a sought-after executive coach, trainer, author and founder. After a successful 15 year career in HR and leadership working with global brands across a number of industries, she decided to spread her wings and do things her own way. She founded the People Person Ltd a boutique personal development and coaching consultancy based in London with the sole aim of helping more people be happier, healthier and more successful doing what they love and enabling businesses to get the best out of their people. Known for her warmth, energy and insight, Lara works with individuals and brands who have big hearts, big dreams and rebellious souls and who are (or who aspire to be) kind, brave and brilliant. Lara is the author of the book ‘How to be a People Person: Be Kind. Be Brave. Be Brilliant’ which was published in 2021.
Lara’s website - www.thepeopleperson.org
OUR NEW WORKSHOP:
Learn more about our Influence for Success workshop at www.carlamillertraining.com/influenceforsuccess
WORK WITH ME AND MY TEAM
We partner with you to:
· Develop your women leaders and prepare them to advance within the organisation
· Build women’s confidence - particularly your early and mid career level women
· Empower men and leaders to become allies for gender equity
We also offer individuals:
- Be Bolder, an open 4 week confidence and assertiveness course
- Influence & Impact, an open 3 month women’s leadership development programme
- 1:1 coaching
Get in touch to find out more or book a call with me at https://calendly.com/carla-miller/call-with-carla
CONNECT WITH ME
HOW CAN I SUPPORT THE PODCAST?
Share this episode with a friend
Leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify
I would love to hear your feedback on this week’s podcast. Please leave a review or come say hello on social!
Thank you for listening, see you next week!