When it’s time to show up as who you really are with Alex Bakowski
Manage episode 354579457 series 2446881
Imagine shaving off parts of who you really are to fit in and how over time, that would impact your ability to love what you do and who you are.
Meet Alex Bakowski, a successful executive who, at the top of her game, decided to walk away from her safe career so that she could add back those shaved-off parts, show up as her true self and shape a future of work that enables others to do the same.
In this story of transformation, Alex shares:
- How she found the clarity and self-belief to start her first business,
- Why connection is central to meaningful work,
- And why she is committed to shaping more human workplaces.
You can connect with Alex via her Website or LinkedIn
Subscribe & Review The Hacking Happy Podcast
Thanks for listening to this weeks episode! If this podcast helped you in your journey to injecting more of what makes you feel good into each day please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave us an honest review. It's your reviews that enable me to impact more lives for the happier!
- If you're interested in finding out more about coaching with me book a free clarity call here
- Email me here to jump on the pre-invitation waitlist for our upcoming exclusive Noosa Hinterland retreat.
- Apply for the 2023 Calm Collective intimate group coaching program here.