Manage episode 339886759 series 1394353
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:45 - Nancy’s predictions on the forward guidance from the most recent FED meeting in Jackson Hole, which was kicking off at the time of this recording.
- 05:59 - What Nancy watches to determine if inflation has peaked.
- 09:42 - Which indicators does Nancy pay the most attention to.
- 11:08 - How to use the volatility markets to hedge against inflation.
- 25:28 - The basics of bond convexity.
- 27:36 - Opportunities for when inflation and interest rates move towards parity.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Explore fractionalized investments in the top of the contemporary art world with Masterworks. See important Regulation A disclosures at masterworks.com/cd.
- Invest in high-quality, cash-flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Start your free 14-day trial today and leave your limits behind and discover what you can accomplish with Monday.com.
- Take the next step in your working life or get ready for a change, by being a Snooze franchise partner.
- Make backing up and accessing your data astonishingly easy with Backblaze.
- Enjoy 10% off your first booking in Viator’s world of over 300,000 experiences you’ll remember. Download the Viator app now and use code VIATOR10.
- Help empower girls to break free through education, healthcare, child protection, and other wonderful benefits by being a World Vision child sponsor today.
- Build a plan that helps you strengthen your financial security with RBC Wealth Management. RBC capital markets LLC, member NYSE, FINRA, SIPC.
- Reclaim your health and arm your immune system with convenient, daily nutrition with Athletic Greens. Get a FREE 1-year supply of immune-supporting Vitamin D AND 5 FREE travel packs with your first purchase.
- Get up to 3% Daily Cashback on everything you buy with Apple Card. Apply now in the Wallet app on iPhone and start using it right away. Subject to credit approval. Daily cash is available via an Apple Cash card or as a statement credit. See Apple Card customer agreement for terms and conditions. Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Variable APRs range from 13.24% to 24.24% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 1, 2022.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!