Manage episode 377496303 series 3420491
The future is coming faster than you think. Are you ready for it?
Join futurist Jerome Glenn and Somayeh Aghnia, CEO of Geeks, in Episode 41 of The Innovation Room podcast as we explore "The 2050 Horizon" and how AI will transform life and business in the next 10-15 years.
Jerome draws on decades of future research to provide a mind-expanding look at how artificial general intelligence and superintelligence could emerge by 2030-2050 and change everything.
- Businesses must start experimenting with narrow AI now to keep up with the pace of change
- Think 10-15 years ahead and develop scenarios for how your business could evolve with advancing AI
- Identify your niche in the emerging "self-actualisation economy" where AI helps monetise personal passions
- Get involved in shaping AI governance and regulations before it's too late
- Foster an "evolutionary" relationship between people and AI systems
The future is coming sooner than you think. Listen now to learn how you can embrace it with strategic foresight.