Solving Workforce Shortages in Health Care
Manage episode 359185823 series 1293946
What can be done to address shortages in the health care workforce?
In this episode of Sustaining Capitalism, we are joined by Cecilia McKenney, SVP and Chief Human Resources Officer at Quest Diagnostics, to discuss workforce challenges facing the health care industry following the pandemic. Tune in to find out:
- How did the pandemic strain the health care workforce?
- How can employers better reengage and retain their workers?
- What are ways that health care providers can become more efficient through technology and training?
- What role can employers play in fostering pipelines developing future workers?
- What should policymakers consider to address labor shortage challenges?