Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on April 21, 2022 16:22 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 314851948 series 2360053
- The softness of Ohio State fans: fainting couches for Desmond making fun of their OL.
- Happy Urban Meyer fired morning.
- Big Ten recruiting and realignment. I pitch my Showcase idea again, because it is the perfect solution.
- HBCU takes the #1 overall recruit and the SEC feels entitled. You can’t pay players to choose your school over better career options, only we can do that.
- This recruiting class: Brian loves that they used their championship to finish, I love that Michigan recruited to their strengths and soft spots in the system.
- Who’s going to play next year? Johnson. Mason Graham, probably Sabb or Zeke Berry. Going to see more Macdonald amoeba.
- OL recruiting? They’ve got an extra year of eligibility for everybody.