Manage episode 343141995 series 2982132
Teaching People How to Fall: Interview with Steven Kinney
Check out this awesome conversation about teaching people HOW to fall. In this episode, we cover:
- Why would we want to train people how to fall?
- Can fall training be safe and effective?
- Who can we train how to fall?
- Which strategies are best for which scenarios?
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stevenkinneypt/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Steven_KinneyPT
- CSM Pre-Con Session: Learning How to Fall: Preventing Injuries with Safe Fall Landing Strategies Wed 2/22/23: https://apta.confex.com/apta/csm2023/meetingapp.cgi/Session/13941
- Utilization of Safe Fall Landing Strategies in Physical Therapist Management of Geriatric Populations: https://academic.oup.com/ptj/article/101/3/pzaa226/6048922
Want to make sure you stay on top of all things geriatrics? Go to https://MMOA.online to check out our Free eBooks, Lectures, & the MMOA Digest!