Manage episode 342241112 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 06:27 - How to transition from smaller deals to large multifamily.
- 07:31 - How to move from your main market to additional markets.
- 08:52 - How to find deals in a new market.
- 17:34 - What criteria to set for potential deals.
- 19:31 - How to raise capital.
- 23:13 - About the current market environment.
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Sterling’s book From Zero to 400 Units.
- Related Episode: From Humble Beginnings to Over 580 Units w/ Sterling White - REI003.
- The Real Estate Experience Podcast.
- Sterling’s conversation w/ Grant Cardone.
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Real Estate 101 Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Private assets represent 98% of companies in North America but are absent in most portfolios. Reconstruct your portfolio with private markets with Mackenzie Investments.
- If your business has five or more employees and managed to survive Covid you could be eligible to receive a payroll tax rebate of up to twenty-six thousand dollars per employee. Find out if your business qualifies with Innovation Refunds.
- Take a position daily on potential price movements, and gain exposure while limiting risk with Interactive Brokers.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.