Manage episode 340881398 series 2539397
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- 01:52 - What books Brandon loves and why.
- 03:29 - How to balance reading versus doing.
- 11:44 - Why focus is more important than intelligence.
- 22:09 - How deal structure is more important than the size.
- 46:28 - What’s going on in the current market?
- And much, much more!
*Disclaimer: Slight timestamp discrepancies may occur due to podcast platform differences.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- The Almanack of Naval Ravikant.
- How to Get Rich.
- Company of One.
- The Everything Guide to House Hacking.
- What is house hacking?
- All of Robert’s favorite books.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our Real Estate 101 Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
P.S The Investor’s Podcast Network is excited to launch a subreddit devoted to our fans in discussing financial markets, stock picks, questions for our hosts, and much more! Join our subreddit r/TheInvestorsPodcast today!
- Get a FREE audiobook from Audible.
- Get up to 3% Daily Cash back on everything you buy with Apple Card. Subject to credit approval. Daily cash is available via an Apple Cash card or as a statement credit. See Apple Card customer agreement for terms and conditions. Apple Cash card is issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Variable APRs range from 13.24% to 24.24% based on creditworthiness. Rates as of August 1, 2022.
- Invest in high quality, cash flowing real estate without all of the hassle with Passive Investing.
- Private assets represent 98% of companies in North America but are absent in most portfolios. Reconstruct your portfolio with private markets with Mackenzie Investments.
- Confidently take control of your online world without worrying about viruses, phishing attacks, ransomware, hacking attempts, and other cybercrimes with Avast One.
- Make backing up and accessing your data astonishingly easy with Backblaze. Sign up for a free trial today.
- Push your team to do their best work with Monday.com Work OS. Start your free two-week trial today.
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors.