Manage episode 308708957 series 3018230
- Michigan history corrections.
- Maryland: Michigan was looking past then, Donovan Edwards brings a new dimension.
- McNamara performance: not like MSU because he wasn’t getting pressure, his reads were more open, and his receivers helped him out more. It was a good performance—just stop throwing it off his OL’s helmets.
- McCarthy: Perfect game for him because UMD’s secondary falls apart, gives their running game more space, POPS. Also definitely not the starter.
- OSU-MSU: Not surprised MSU fell apart in the secondary, surprised they couldn’t move the ball, but that happens when they lost their Heisman candidate to an ankle thing.
- M-OSU: How do we win this one? Beat their linebackers, screw with Stroud’s reads, get pressure, and get the ball to Michigan’s playmakers. #SpeedinSpace time.
- Nebraska/Penn State vs OSU through-lines? Both teams make life hell on linebackers!
- We talk about OSU’s receivers, what about Michigan’s receivers?
- Michigan is the best team Ohio State’s faced this year (yes including Oregon), and Ohio State’s been in some games this year.
- Seth: It’s going to matter if Ojabo and Hutchinson are allowed to play football under the rules.
- Hoops: significantly down on Houstan, who’s not a 3. Johns has no confidence. Team is shooting