Episode 597 - Also A Baseball Team - "Black" And "White" - Little Birdies - 1979 - Adam Sandler
Manage episode 342709125 series 3394361
توسط Mark Donovan توسط Player FM و جامعه ما پیدا شده است - کپی رایت توسط ناشر، و نه متعلق به Player FM، و صدا به طور مستقیم از سرور های آنها پخش می شود.برای پیگیری به روز رسانی در Player FM دکمه اشتراک را بزنید، و یا فید URL را به دیگر برنامه های پادکست بچسبانید.
Welcome to the Instant Trivia podcast episode 597, where we ask the best trivia on the Internet.
Round 1. Category: Also A Baseball Team
- 1: Raphael, Michael, Gabriel and Uriel.
- 2: Don Quixote thought the windmills were these.
- 3: Numbers like 1, 2 and 7012.
- 4: Split zygotes.
- 5: Icterus galbula songbirds.
Round 2. Category: "Black" And "White"
- 1: This Bing Crosby hit is the best-selling record of all time.
- White Christmas.
- 2: It's the more familiar name for Ursus americanus.
- Black bear.
- 3: 1 oz Kahlua, 2 oz. vodka and some milk or cream.
- White Russian.
- 4: It's another name for a termite.
- white ant.
- 5: The fastest-moving land snake is believed to be this venomous snake.
- black mamba.
Round 3. Category: Little Birdies
- 1: Snoopy's best little buddy, in the comics he talks in "scratches".
- 2: These little yellow birds were once carried into coal mines because of their sensitivity to poisonous gas.
- 3: A wise parrot named Polynesia taught him how to talk to the animals.
- Dr. Dolittle.
- 4: A clock invented in the Black Forest around 1775 introduced this little birdie to timekeeping.
- 5: It's the symbol of happiness Shirley Temple went looking for in a 1940 film.
Round 4. Category: 1979
- 1: Acronym used to refer to the treaty signed by Brezhnev and Carter in Vienna in June.
- SALT II.
- 2: 1,000 Chinese protested the privileges of high officials in this square, more famous 10 years later.
- Tiananmen Square.
- 3: This Boston outfielder became the first American League player to get both 3,000 hits and 400 home runs.
- Carl Yastrzemski.
- 4: No longer a Sex Pistol, he was facing murder charges when he died in February.
- Sid Vicious.
- 5: On April 3 she was elected mayor of Chicago with 82.5% of the vote.
- Jane Byrne.
Round 5. Category: Adam Sandler
- 1: In the new movie "Click" I have a slight disagreement with this actor who gained fame as a lifeguard on the TV.
- David Hasselhoff.
- 2: In "Happy Gilmore", I had enough and decked this long-time CBS game show host--you up for the sequel, Alex?.
- Bob Barker.
- 3: In the new movie "Click", this "Deer Hunter" actor plays Morty; he also was The Continental on "SNL" many times.
- Christopher Walken.
- 4: I had a recurring role as Theo's friend Smitty in this 1980s No. 1-rated sitcom"What was it?".
- The Cosby Show.
- 5: I played tackling machine and H2O enthusiast in this 1998 film.
- The Waterboy.
Thanks for listening! Come back tomorrow for more exciting trivia!
Special thanks to https://blog.feedspot.com/trivia_podcasts/