Manage episode 347797449 series 3366045
We're closing this first season with a conversation between Bianca Sprague and Marissa Bolaños about the lessons learned while navigating financial abuse, divorce and life as single parents who ran birthwork businesses while being sole providers for their children. We hope this episode gives you tools to have the hard conversations with your partner, make decisions that make sense for you or inspire you to start a business as a solo parent.
- Register for our Maternal Support Practitioner Training use the promo code BIRDBIRTH for a discount
- All The Rage: Mothers, Fathers and the Myth of Equal Partnership
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack
- Male Privilege Checklist
- Interview with Darcy Lockham
- Interview with Mara Glatzel