Manage episode 337142362 series 2635219
Today’s episode is proudly sponsored by Lifeboost Coffee. They provide premium, low acid, healthy coffee that is easy on your gut and 3rd party tested for mycotoxins, molds, heavy metals, plus 450+ toxins. It's a staple in my household. Hurry and grab your first order for 50% off here: www.LifeboostDeal.com.
Today’s episode is also proudly sponsored by Paleovalley and its 100% grass-fed beef and 100% pasture-raised turkey meat sticks, one of the choice snacks in my household. Hurry and grab yours from Paleovalley.com and be sure to use code JOCKERS at checkout for an extra 15% off!
If you’ve tried collagen for aging skin and haven’t gotten the results you want... It's because most collagen is missing a critical ingredient. And without this “missing link,” collagen WILL NOT WORK. With this "missing link," you can turn loose, saggy skin –– into tight, glowing, younger-looking skin!
So what is that missing link I am talking about? VITAMIN C.
Of course, you may know Vitamin C as a powerful immune-boosting nutrient...
But did you know that Vitamin C is a critical nutrient for anti-aging? You see, Vitamin C is the "glue" that holds collagen together in your body. And if you're low in Vitamin C, well, all of that collagen you're taking is pointless.
And here's the thing, not all Vitamin C supplements are created equally…
If you’re taking Vitamin C in capsule or tablet form, you are missing out on key nutrients as they will simply pass through your body without being absorbed (you can thank your stomach acid for that).
However, our friends over at Purality Health have a patented formula that utilizes something called ‘MICELLE LIPOSOMAL’ technology which delivers the nutrients into your bloodstream – proven to be 800% more efficient!
So, if your skin is looking older than you... And the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, sagging skin, and otherwise “old-looking” skin frustrates you…
Give Purality Health's Micelle Liposomal Vitamin C a try! It's backed by a 180-day money-back guarantee. And today, we have a 30% OFF coupon for you! Just visit puralityhealth.com and use the coupon DRJ to access 30% OFF your purchase today!
Dr. Yael Joffe is joining us once again to take another look at our genetics. This time, she’ll be looking into my genetic report to demonstrate how 3x4 is taking the lead in healthcare when it comes to understanding every patient's unique compositions and health needs. She explains the relevance of the color codings in the genetic report and how they translate to our hormonal levels, nutrient deficiencies, and any dysfunction that could be happening internally. If you are a practitioner, learn how genetic testing can become your ally in providing the best treatment for your patients. And if you are a patient, learn how genetic testing can help you gain a better understanding of your body’s unique needs to achieve optimal health.
“Every single cell in your body has DNA. Every nanosecond of the day, the DNA in your cells are being damaged by toxins in the environment. The body's job is to repair that DNA continuously.”
-Dr. Yael Joffe
Subscribe to the podcast on:
In This Episode:
- Understand how blood works are different from getting a genetics report and which is more advantageous
- 3 fundamental things that make genetic reporting different from other medical reports
- Find out why the pathway page is the most important part of your genetic report
- Deep dive into the process of Methylation within the context of DNA health
- The beginning of significant dysfunction like neurological disorders, miscarriages, etc., usually starts at this level…
- If there’s one thing we need to make sure of, it’s that the methylation process is optimized. Here’s why…
- These 3 pathways are designed to talk to each other. Understand what happens when they are put together
- Purality Health – Use Code DRJ for 30% off
- Paleovalley Beef Sticks – Use Code JOCKERS for 15% off
- Lifeboost Coffee – Click the link for 50% off
Connect with Dr. Yael Joffe:
- Website – http://3x4genetics.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/3X4Genetics/
- Podcast – https://www.3x4genetics.com/podcasts/
- 3x4 Practitioners Network – https://www.3x4genetics.com/for-practitioners/
- 3x4 for Patients – https://www.3x4genetics.com/for-patients/
Connect with Dr. Jockers:
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/drjockers/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DrDavidJockers
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/djockers
- Website – https://drjockers.com/
- If you are interested in being a guest on the show, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us here! - https://drjockers.com/join-us-dr-jockers-functional-nutrition-podcast/