Manage episode 291205040 series 1953879
Are you a newcomer struggling to land your first job? Listen to James as he reveals how he was able to land a job in his field only 3 days after his second interview.
Welcome to the Job Hunters success series. In this episode, I interview James Marime, a newcomer from Kenya, who successfully landed a job in his field of work.
James shares insights on:
- What it takes to succeed in today's job market
- How utilizing LinkedIn is a game-changer
- Preparing for the interview with confidence
- What's different about the Canadian work environment
- What employers really expect from you
To learn more about James, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-marime/
Check out this blog to find out which question James used in his interview. http://bit.ly/cjsaquestion
Download your high-converting resumé template that has proven to get more job interviews at:https://bit.ly/cjsaresume
If this episode resonates with you, then remember... SUBSCRIBE • COMMENT • SHARE this Podcast!!