Manage episode 291032779 series 1953879
Are you an Engineer interested in learning how to navigate the interview process? If you answered yes, listen to Elaine as she shares her engineering recruitment insights on how to succeed in the interview.
Welcome to the latest episode of the Canadian Job Search Podcast. This week we interview Elaine Daniels. Elaine is a Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Practitioner, and Career Coach.
In our interview, Elaine shares insights on:
- What's different in today's job market
- Why networking should be more than 50% of your job search
- How to approach recruiters successfully
- Why using LinkedIn is key to your job search
- How to build a lasting relationship
To learn more about Elaine, visit her LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elainedaniels/
Download your high-converting resumé template that has proven to get more job interviews at:
If this episode resonates with you, then remember... SUBSCRIBE • COMMENT • SHARE this Podcast!!