The Drive Thru #30 - What’s Hot! & What’s Not? in 2023 (Winter Recap)
Manage episode 354001755 series 2847910
The Drive Thru is our monthly recap where we’ve put together a menu of automotive, motorsport and random car-adjacent news. Tune in for Episode #30 where we talk What's Hot and What's Not in our winter recap for 2023!
- Showcase: THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SHOW (CES)
- Every New Car You Can Still Buy with a Manual Transmission Today
- Discontinued cars this year
- 10 Best Cars for 2023 picks
- AC Schnitzer is back with a POLIZEI BMW and an aftermarket company aims to address the BMW “grille issues”
- 2023 Ford Super Duty Can Tow up to 40,000 Pounds, More Than Any Truck in the History of Trucks
- Corvette to launch as a brand with 4-door, SUV and talk of the new E-ray
- Homemade GMC Canyon Dually Wasn't a Great Idea, So Now It's For Sale
- #teslagate - Tesla lied about autopilot in 2016!
- Amazon Reportedly 'Likely to' Drop Jeremy Clarkson in Response to Markle Column
- Andretti & Cadillac in F1?
- Community News, brought to us by CollectorCarGuide.net
- HPDEjunkie.com Track Side Report
- With hysterical Florida Man stories and much, much more!
Behind the Scenes content, along with video available through our Patreon. Check out the follow-on article for all the pixs and links to items talked about in this episode. The Drive Thru is sponsored in part by: HPDEjunkie.com, Hooked On Driving, AmericanMuscle.com, CollectorCarGuide.net, Project Motoring, Garage Style Magazine and many others. Learn how you can become a sponsor today.