Manage episode 278088121 series 1314672
Coronavirus Round 2 - Is Your Business Prepared?
What Did Your Business Learn from the 1st Round of Coronavirus? This isn’t a political fight, nor is it mask vs anti-mask. This is about your business and making enough money to keep your business afloat and cover the expenses you have in both your business and for your family. What lessons did you learn, and have you made preparations just in case? If you fail to prepare, this round of pain is on you.
The Badass Business Owner Podcast is for Small Business Owners who are tired of living job to job but want to grow their personal income. Each episode we discuss how to increase your profits, boost your sales, improve your processes and develop stronger teams.
Badass Business Owners Know the Basics of their Profit and Loss Income Statement. Here is Guide to Help You Out - Get the How to Read Your Profit and Loss Income Statement Guide
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
- The Know Your Business Numbers Course
- Coming Soon: The Badass Business Owner Learning Center
- FREE Business Health Check Workbook
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Local Small Business Coach website
- Get Your FREE eBook -8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
WHO THIS PODCAST IS FOR:
Small business owners servicing their local communities. Just a few of these amazing types of folks: mobile businesses, brick and mortar businesses, handymen, landscapers, pool cleaners, cleaning services, QSRs, restaurant owners, mechanics, plumbers, real estate agents, dog groomers, franchisees, tradesmen, medical, dentist, insurance, & a host of many others. They are looking to increase profits, boost sales, improve processes and develop stronger teams!