Manage episode 363518716 series 1394353
In this first of a two-part series, Preston Pysh and Tuur Demeester cover all the talk about the inscriptions and the high fees that we’re currently seeing on layer one of the network. They also talk about scalability on layer two regulatory developments and plenty more.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
00:00 - Intro
01:59 - What do inscriptions actually mean for L1 and L2 bitcoin networks?
08:19 - Why do so many people have the urge to update the code base?
11:17 - Why are inscriptions potentially good for L2?
14:25 - Apps that are seamlessly working between L1 and L2.
15:36 - What will future fees look like on both layers in 10 years or more?
28:34 - Some of Tuur's previous writing and what he's focusing on now.
BOOKS AND RESOURCES
- Join the exclusive TIP Mastermind Community to engage in meaningful stock investing discussions with Stig, Clay, and the other community members.
- Tuur Demeester's Bitcoin Reformation Article.
- Tuur Demeester's Latest article: How To Position For the Bitcoin Boom.
- Tuur Demeester's article from 2015: How to Position For the Rally in Bitcoin.
- Tuur Demeester's articles from 2015.
- Tuur Demeester's articles from 2014 - 2021.
- Related episode: Listen to BTC131: Inscriptions & High Fees On Bitcoin L1 w/ Tuur Demeester, or watch the video.
- Related episode: Listen to BTC033: Important Bitcoin Consideration with Tuur Demeester, or watch the video.
- Related episode: Listen to WSB244: Bitcoin 101 w/ Expert Tuur Demeester, or watch the video.
NEW TO THE SHOW?
- Check out our We Study Billionaires Starter Packs.
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here.
- Try our tool for picking stock winners and managing our portfolios: TIP Finance Tool.
- Enjoy exclusive perks from our favorite Apps and Services.
- Stay up-to-date on financial markets and investing strategies through our daily newsletter, We Study Markets.
- Learn how to better start, manage, and grow your business with the best business podcasts.
Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors: