Manage episode 353015035 series 3281815
Shane and AJ have missed each other and missed our listeners even more. In this episode we'll find more awful tech layoff news, a floppy IPO from Mattress Firm, a cruise ship living update, and some insight on our upcoming BKFi retreat in beautiful sunny Los Angeles, California. Correction: there is historic flooding in Los Angeles, CA and our whole team is soggy. Enjoy episode 76 of the Liquidity Event! A very fine episode indeed!
- A Breach at LastPass Has Password Lessons for Us All
- Salesforce is cutting 10% of its personnel, more than 7.000 employees
- 28-year-old buys cruise ship apartment because its less than renting and he can see the world
- Amazon is Said to Plan to Lay Off Thousands of Employees
- U.S. Moves to Bar Noncompte Agreements in Labor Contracts
Want to know more about working with BrooklynFI, contact us here