Manage episode 332924455 series 2135834
Mike just signed up for a year of GitHub Copilot and Chris tries to understand why. Then we catch each other up on some recent surprises.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Drunken Copilot | CR 472 Live - JupiterTube — Catch the live video stream of Coder on Jupiter.Tube
- Michael Dominick on Twitter — Runs #Linux @system76 tested and kitten approved! #HPDevOne. My boy has asked to learn #Minecraft modding. Why wouldn’t I teach him on @poposofficial
- Meta is launching an avatar store, and designer clothes — If you can’t afford the actual clothes, I guess?
- Guides - Migrate a PostgreSQL Database to a Managed Database — Fully managed cloud database clusters built on top of Linode’s trusted and reliable platform.
- HP Dev One Review - dominickm.com — System 76 and HP have LET THEIR POWERS COMBINE to create the HP Dev One
- GitHub Copilot launches with $10/month subscription — Microsoft's GitHub on Tuesday released its Copilot AI programming assistance tool into the wild after a year-long free technical trial.
- Senior Oops Engineer on Twitter — github copilot is incredible. it just sells code other people wrote, but because it's an "AI" it is apparently allowed to launder that code without it being a "derivative work". lol. lmao. what an amazing grift.
- GitHub Copilot and open source laundering — GitHub’s Copilot is trained on software governed by these terms, and it fails to uphold them, and enables customers to accidentally fail to uphold these terms themselves.
- Mosh: the mobile shell — Remote terminal application that allows roaming, supports intermittent connectivity, and provides intelligent local echo and line editing of user keystrokes.
- Get a Podcasting 2.0 App — Grab a Podcasting 2.0 compatible app, and send a Boost into the show ✅
- The Podcasting 2.0 App Chris Uses - Fountain.fm — Follow @ChrisLAS using Fountain.FM for clips, Boosts, and other great Podcasting 2.0 features.