Manage episode 326761371 series 2135834
Mike battles the onslaught of yet another bout with the plague. At the same time, we react live to Elon buying Twitter, Gitlab kicking off some free accounts, and we discover Google and Apple are working together again to pull the rug on app developers.
- Linode: Receive a $100 60-day credit towards your new account. Promo Code: linode.com/coder
- Tailscale: Tailscale is the easiest way to create a peer-to-peer network with the power of Wireguard.
- Elon Musk on Twitter — I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means.
- Twitter accepts Elon Musk's buyout deal — The announcement ends a weeks-long saga Musk kicked off when he offered to buy the company at $54.20 per share, his “best and final.”
- Elon Musk talks Twitter, Tesla and how his brain works — live at TED2022 - YouTube — In this unedited conversation with head of TED Chris Anderson, Elon Musk — the head of Tesla, SpaceX, Neuralink and The Boring Company — digs into the recent news around his bid to purchase Twitter and gets honest about the biggest regret of his career, how his brain works, the future he envisions for the world and a lot more. (Recorded at TED2022 on April 14, 2022)
- DNS on Blockchain: the next evolution of domain names? — The Blockchain technology could be a considerable evolution for DNS, bringing several advantages and new functionalities.
- NEW SHOW: Office Hours with Chris — A podcast for the community of Jupiter Broadcasting, the Open Source media powerhouse of the Internet. Get the inside scope on our projects, the future of independent media, and decentralized community.
- Upcoming changes to user limits on Free tier of GitLab SaaS — The Free tier of GitLab SaaS will have a limit of 5 users per namespace beginning June 22, 2022
- Protopop Games on Twitter — I feel sick. Apple just sent me an email saying they're removing my free game Motivoto because its more than 2 years old.
- Protopop Games on Twitter Adds — I'm sitting here on a Friday night, working myself to to bone after my day job, trying my best to scrape a living from my indie games, trying to keep up with Apple, Google, Unity, Xcode, MacOS changes that happen so fast my head spins while performing worse on older devices.
- Google Play Store cracks down on outdated app — It’s limiting the availability of apps over two years out of date