Manage episode 276863334 series 1314672
Time to Reset & Get Your Business Back to the Basics
When things get out of control, it is always a good time to take a step back and ensure your business is handling the fundamentals well. By getting back to the basics of great customer service, quality of product/job, and marketing, make sure that the business you are building is built on a solid foundation that can withstand anything that comes your way.
The Badass Business Owner Podcast is for Small Business Owners who are tired of living job to job but want to grow their personal income. Each episode we discuss how to increase your profits, boost your sales, improve your processes and develop stronger teams.
Badass Business Owners Know the Basics of their Profit and Loss Income Statement. Here is Guide to Help You Out - Get the How to Read Your Profit and Loss Income Statement Guide
OTHER HELPFUL LINKS
- The Know Your Business Numbers Course
- Coming Soon: The Badass Business Owner Learning Center
- FREE Business Health Check Workbook
- Join the Badass Local Small Business Owners Facebook Group!
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Local Small Business Coach website
- Get Your FREE eBook -8 Steps to Increasing Your Profits in Your Local Small Business
WHO THIS PODCAST IS FOR:
Small business owners servicing their local communities. Just a few of these amazing types of folks: mobile businesses, brick and mortar businesses, handymen, landscapers, pool cleaners, cleaning services, QSRs, restaurant owners, mechanics, plumbers, real estate agents, dog groomers, franchisees, tradesmen, medical, dentist, insurance, & a host of many others. They are looking to increase profits, boost sales, improve processes and develop stronger teams!